10 random things:
1. Over at FOLFOH, we started our Face2Face Friendship Groups. I am super excited to announce that we already have over 75 groups starting up all over the country (and even a few outside the US!). You should check out the group directory to see if there is a group in your area. I want to give a HUGE shout-out (and thank you!) to Angie for all her awesome work coordinating this new project. Ang-you rock!
2. Hello to all my new followers! I am excited to add a bunch of new blogs to my reader.
3. Big apologies to all my old followers. I have become an absolutely horrible blog commenter as of late. Please know I continue to read every post and am still here walking beside you (even if it seems like I've fallen off the blogosphere planet!)
4. I have been really bad about updating our food blog, but I am happy to report there has been zero unnatural/processed food consumed in our house since January 1st. I feel amazing! My energy level is way up, I've lost the 5-10 pounds that were still clinging from my pregnancy, and I just feel...good about myself. I highly recommend giving this thing a try (or at least heading in that direction).
5. I made the ultimate "chick mix" and have been totally rocking out to late-90's Mariah Carey (think 'Honey' and 'Butterfly'), R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Lady Gaga, No Doubt, Lily Allen, Regina Spektor, old Whitney, Celine, Janet, and Cher, Shakira, and the rest of my ladies this week. I don't know when I picked up this desire to dance all the time, but I've been shaking my booty all over the place--in the car, in the shower, cleaning the kitchen. Putting together a girly mix you can move to is another thing I highly recommend. :)
6. For the first time in literally eight months, I am happy that I'm not pregnant. For real! This could all change tomorrow, but today, I'm just oddly okay with my life the way it is. Is that weird??
7. I need to start reading again. Anyone have any good book suggestions? I'm in the mood for a good love story. And PS. no Nicholas Sparks :)
8. I am thinking about doing another giveaway when I reach 400 (400?!) followers. I'm leaning towards having it be for a set of Zumba DVDs because I am just loving Zumba and I think you all would too!
9. This is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time ('wait..what is this? I have to go to the bank? What am I, some sort of wizard?'). Can anyone else relate?
10. I still miss my little girl with all my heart. Even when I'm in one of those phases, like now, where the good days outnumber the bad, a part of me still feels not quite alive inside.
This hectic thing we call life.
6 hours ago