Sunday, January 6, 2013

Worst Blogger Ever!

Dear Elliot,
I am the worst blogger ever--I can't believe it's been over two months since my last post. To anyone out there reading this, I am so sorry for not updating sooner. Everything is fine, just busy! Since I work for a shopping website, the last couple months have been crazy with Black Friday/Christmas stuff. But I think the worst is behind me now.

I don't even know where to start, Elliot! You have changed so much in the last two months. You're crawling all over the place, pulling yourself up onto everything, and cruising around with the help of a walker (or furniture). You are still my little people-lover, flashing your adorable little scrunched-up-nose smile at everyone you see. And you have a tooth!

Here are a few pictures from the last week (notice how a large percentage are of you eating in your high chair--that's because meal time is the only time you really sit still these days!):










I really can't believe you are nine months old already. It seems like just yesterday you were the cute little old man baby at the top left of this collage:

I promise to be better at updating from now on. Life is moving way too fast and I don't want to forget even a single moment of it. 

Love you!

XOXO,
Mom

10 comments:

The Maven said...

Quincy gets so upset when i scroll past your photos to fast Elliot! Watch out! An older woman has her eye on you!

Amy L. said...

What a cutie pie!

AnotherDreamer said...

Such a handsome little guy!

Brittany said...

I feel like a stalker because I stop almost daily to see if you have updated on this handsome little fella. I love reading your blog so much! We both lost our little ones in May of 2010 and while it was different circumstances, the emotions and phases you were going through were exactly what I was hitting at the same time. Only you are more eloquent with words. I have had my rainbow baby since, though she is a 25 week preemie. She is home and happy. Thank you for sticking with all of us and giving everyone hope for their rainbow babies too.

Harlowe said...

Wow, I wish I had taken monthly picture with Mischa, it's crazy to see how big our marchies have gotten over the past 9 months!

Ivkata said...

What if there was a way to get thousands of visitors a day to your website and make $12,614 in one month
with blogs:

Sounds crazy, but it’s true, and here’s proof:

http://www.wopres.com/work-from-no-home

I don’t know how long this system is going to be up, but you
owe it to yourself to check it out…

http://www.wopres.com/work-from-no-home

It will just take a minute, and it could change your life
for the better!

http://www.wopres.com/work-from-no-home

Best Regards,
Harry

Shan said...

Woohoo, you're back!

Autumn said...

So so so happy to see another post!! I found your blog in July while trying to heal my heart after a miscarriage earlier in 2012. I stayed up all night reading every entry and found so much strength in your words. Two weeks later, we found out we were pregnant again. I was elated and terrified. I reread every entry and again found such comfort as you told your story. I'm so grateful to have "known" you and your family on your journey - thank you so much for sharing. Our little one will be here in 3 months :)

Cyndi Lou said...

Hello Kristin :)
BBC mother here and been following you now for over two years. My august baby was my rainbow. Elliot is gorgeous! I love your updates and pictures. I sent you a friend request on FB, hoping you will add me. If not that's okay.
-Cyndi

Jessica said...

I'm an even worse blogger! E is SO cute :-)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved