The nonprofit organization I started, Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope, is in the running for a $25,000 grant from the Pepsi Refresh Project! I can't even explain how awesome it would be to get this funding--we'd really be able to take the work we're doing to provide connection and support to babyloss parents to the next level. Plus, winning a national grant like this would open up a ton of opportunities to spread awareness and get our message out to a huge audience.
Anyway, to get this grant, we have to get enough votes from the community during the month of July to put us in the top 15 in our tier. Right now, we're hovering right around #32. Can you help?
The first time you vote, you have to set up an account, which takes about a minute, but after that, it seriously takes less than 30 seconds to go on and vote everyday. Obviously, this is incredibly near and dear to my heart, and I would SO appreciate it if you would vote in honor of Stevie!
1) Follow this link: http://pep.si/kzOEpR
2) Click the button that says ‘vote for this idea’
3) You’ll be prompted to either login or sign up for a new voting account (this just takes a few minutes and a valid email address, or you can even login using your facebook account!)
5) Repeat once a day, every day!
6) You can also ‘power vote’ for us if you have a ‘power voting code,’ found on specially marked Pepsi products.
If you vote, please comment here and let me know! You can also email email@example.com with 'I voted' in the subject line to be entered into weekly drawings for Faces merch :)
Thanks again, as always, for all your support!