Friday, April 9, 2010

Registry Fun

Hi Stevie,
Tonight Dad and I did some more registering at Babies R Us (my mom and I started last weekend). It's fun--you get the satisfaction of shopping without actually buying anything! :)

Seeing all the things you'll need is a bit overwhelming, but I keep reminding myself that it's all just "stuff"; you're not going to care whether or not your swing or pack and play costs $150 new at the store, or $10 at a garage sale. Someone told me, "all a baby really needs is a pair of boobs, a car seat, diapers, and a safe place to sleep. Everything else is nice, but those are the essentials." So while all the baby stuff is definitely fun, I am trying my hardest not to get too caught up in it all.

Diapers. We registered for lots of these!

Dad's turn with the scanner


Look! I found a swimsuit with a built-in inner tube for you--just like the one my mom made me wear! :)

Love you lots baby girl!

Mom

Ps. I've discovered you really like spicy food, just like me. Dad made guacamole with a ton of habanero hot peppers this week and immediately after I ate a bunch, you started moving around like crazy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved