Sunday, March 14, 2010

18 Weeks!

Happy 18 weeks, Baby!

This weekend was a busy one. Friday night was Auntie Katie's birthday party up in St. Michael, then I drove to Chicago with my friends Lisa and Marissa Saturday morning for our good friend Irene's bachelorette party. We didn't get to sleep until about 3am this morning, and had to get up to drive home at 6am. Needless to say, I'm a bit tired (and crabby!), but I still wanted to get some 18 week belly shots for you:


Weeks pregnant: 18

Weight: I'd guess I'm up at least another pound (maybe two!)

How I'm feeling: I'm still feeling great! I feel like I'm gaining more and more of my old energy back each week, which is awesome. This week, my belly really popped too. For the first time, a few people I don't know very well from the office asked me if I was pregnant (a very bold and risky move!), so it must be pretty obvious at this point. It's getting harder and harder to wear any of my old clothes, but I'm trying my hardest to avoid buying lots of maternity stuff because a) it's expensive and b) it's ugly (most of it anyway). I can't wait until it's a little warmer and I can live in summer dresses and flip flops. When I got back to the cities this afternoon it was 58 degrees and sunny--it feels like Spring is just around the corner. What a great feeling!

Can you see yourself in my shadow?

A walk to Chipotle and Jamba Juice, the perfect end to a wonderful weekend:



Talk to you soon, Baby! We love you so much.

Mom

PS. T-minus 11 days left until G-Day (gender day)!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved