Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Love

Dear Stevie,
Just felt like putting up some pictures. It's been ridiculously nice here. Like 70's/80's, which is unreal for October in Minnesota (the first year we lived here, there was a snow storm on Halloween!) The dogs are loving it.




And we made sushi the other night. Amazing. See, there's one good thing about not being pregnant! :)






This has nothing to do with anything, but Dad and I came up with our top 10 albums the other night over dinner. I'm pretty sure mine wins, hands down. What do you think?


I can only imagine the adorable pictures I'd be taking if you were around, baby. Love you so much.

Always,
Mom

5 comments:

Lynda said...

Your posts always make me feel like I'm right there. I love it! Your doggies are adorable!

Lilly's Mom (Desiree) said...

<3

Caroline said...

Great pics and plus a wonderful post.

Caroline

Kelly Jean said...

Hey honey, I sent an email to my boss asking permission to set up a donation fund at work for anyone that would like to give finds to FOL, FOH. I hope to be contacting you soon to find out how I can get the $ to you! <3 <3 <3

Lori said...

Those puppies are SO sweet....just love their sweet little faces!

xoxoxo

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved