Last Friday we hit the double digits. As promised, I finally allowed myself to be photographed yesterday afternoon, at 10w3d along:
It's sort of a weird angle, but that's what happens when the guy taking your picture is a giant (6'10!)
And how scary is this view I have? I don't know what's going on in there...
I don't have much to update from this long weekend, so here are the lows and highs of week 10 so far:
1. Puking chocolate malt ice cream out of my nose. Seriously, this might be one of the most painful experiences of my entire life. We're talking blowing a mixture of snot and ice cream out of my nose for like HOURS after the initial incident. There were many tears.
2. Using body lotion instead of conditioner on my hair...for two days before realizing my mistake. I thought my greasy hair was just another fun pregnancy symptom!
3. Crying tears of joy at Beyonce's pregnancy announcement...on more than one occasion.
4. Bringing the mattress down to the living room floor so I can watch TV in bed all the time.
5. Catching a super awful head cold that makes it impossible to breath while laying down.
1. Bringing the mattress down to the living room floor so I can watch TV in bed all the time. It's like a slumber party every night!
2. Discovering (well, my mom discovering for me) the awesomeness of lemon juice mixed with water.
3. Getting seasons 2 and 3 of Six Feet Under on DVD from my little brother (a belated birthday gift). When the DVDs arrived in the mail at my parents' house (they ordered them off Amazon), my dad texted me, "your death DVDs are here. They should cheer you up." Haha...
4. Eating an (almost) entire bowl of spaghetti on Saturday night without puking it back up!
5. The fact that I'm still pregnant!!
I had my first appointment with the Peri today. It all went really well. I'll update more on that soon!
Love you, Baby E. Keep growing!