Monday, February 1, 2010

12 Weeks

Happy 12 weeks, Baby!





Number of weeks: 12

Weight Gained: ?? I'm guessing another pound or two...we don't have a scale in the house.

How I'm feeling: This was the first weekend I actually felt like I had some energy. Not a lot, but some! This weekend we went out to eat at Baker's Square twice; you seem to really like their garden salads! We also went shopping a couple times. I bought my first pair of maternity pants. They're still a little big, but oh so comfy! I still have a hard time coming up with foods that are appealing to me at any given time, which is really annoying. I get really hungry, but nothing sounds good.

Other stuff: We made the big facebook announcement last week. I changed my status to "Kristin has a baby the size of a lime." Your dad wrote, "Well...my wife has a kid growing in her" (romantic huh?) We also gave our parents the go-ahead to tell everyone they know the news. Everyone is so excited to meet you. It feels good to finally have it all out in the open!

I have been able to find your heartbeat with the cheap home doppler I bought off Amazon--so cool! It's still really hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that you're really in me, your little heart beating away. I can't wait to start feeling you kick and move around.

Well, dad just got home with the Speghettios I'm craving. Talk to you soon!

Love,
Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved