Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Dear Baby,
Happy Valentines Day little one! Today Dad and I went to church and then out to eat (at Baker's Square of course) with my mom, dad, and little brother, to celebrate our pregnancy (you!). You got some pretty cool stuff today. My brother, your Uncle Brandon, gave you a baby Big Bird stuffed animal. Don't worry, you'll know all about him and the rest of the Sesame Street gang in no time. Brandon LOVES Sesame Street and is hoping someday you will too. I told him you guys will have to watch it together when he babysits you.

Grandma got you a really cute "Who Loves Baby" book, where we can add photos of the important people in your life to the pages. She also got a "411 Baby" book for me, which will be really nice and helpful after you're born and I realize I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing!

Grandpa found a really sweet Kelty baby carrier for you at the thrift store. It's the first of MANY thrift store treasures you'll be sure to get from Grandpa--he's the master of finding amazing deals. We can't wait to take you on walks with it!

Uncle Brandon with the Big Bird stuffed animal he picked out for you (he was sooo excited about it!)



Of course Dad had to give the new carrier a practice run. The girls were not too happy about this!

Alright, I'm off to spend some time with my Valentine. We love you so, so much and are getting more and more excited to meet you everyday.

Love,
Mom

PS. Happy 14 weeks! :)

1 comments:

Leanne said...

Such fun purchases! What an awesome thrift store find! I had to laugh at the dogs in the carrier. My cousin had to give every baby item a test run as his wife received each gift. Lol.

I love the Who Loves Baby? book. We got one for a little guy I baby-sit when he was born, and I've seen other people who have them, too. Such a neat idea!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved