Friday, February 12, 2010

Hellloooo Energy!

Hey Baby,
Just like that, out of nowhere, I feel like my old self again! Since yesterday I feel pretty good. No nausea (well, a little bit in the morning but that's it). No puking. No feeling like I need a nap every 20 minutes. I don't want to jinx anything, but I think we might finally past the worst of this journey and onto the fun part of being pregnant! You have no idea how excited I am.

You know what else kind of came out of nowhere? My baby bump! I've been getting bigger for weeks, but all of a sudden, I feel like I really look pregnant. Like so much so that even a stranger would (hopefully) assume I'm knocked up and not just one of those girls with an unfortunate permanent belly pooch.

What do you think?





Tonight we went to one of our favorite restaurants: Amazing Thailand. They have the BEST spring rolls and curry chicken wings, both for only $3 during happy hour. Tonight was our first time back since we found out about you. Hope you liked the spring rolls and chicken wings--you'll be getting a lot of those during the next 5 months!

Talk to you soon,
Mom

1 comments:

Leanne said...

I don't know if my other comments have gone through or not because my computer is being stubborn. So just in case they haven't, I came over from Lindsay's blog. Just thought I'd let you know. :)

Cute baby bump! Your pictures made me smile. You can definitely tell that you are pregnant. :) I'm glad you are getting your energy back!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved