Sunday, January 17, 2010

10 Weeks

Hi Baby,
Well, you officially turned 10 weeks old today! Here's how I look and how I'm feeling.





Weeks Pregnant: 10

Weight: 136 (up from 133!)

How I'm feeling: "All Day" sickness still going on, but I am starting to feel a BIT better than last week. Most food is totally unappealing to me right now. Every night, I'll think of one specific meal I HAVE to have, and dad goes and gets it :). I have headaches, am exhausted, and my boobs feel huge, heavy, and sore. I've basically been living in bed or on the couch for the past 3 weeks. I can't wait to get some energy back and venture back out into the world! I'm definitely getting sick of being sick!

Random thoughts: I am still nervous about miscarriage (especially these "missed" miscarriages I read so much about.) I am excited to hear your little heartbeat on the 25th--I think you will become so much more "real" once I hear it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved