Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sick

Hi Baby,

I love you, but you are really making me sick! Last week we went on a snowboarding trip to Whister, BC (that’s in Canada). We planned the trip and bought the tickets long before you came along. Your Auntie Jaime and I surprised dad and your Uncle Ben (dad's brother) for Christmas. I think your way of telling me you didn’t want to go snowboarding was to make me super sick the whole time we were at the mountain! Apparently, you really don’t like eggs, because the first morning we were there, your dad made some scrambled eggs and I spent the next couple hours in the bathroom, puking just from the smell!

You and I spent the week curled up on the couch, with a box of saltine crackers, watching “Judge Judy,” “Law and Order,” and “The People’s Court” while everyone else went out snowboarding.

Mommy with her trusty box of saltines

In all honestly, I’m kind of glad you’re making me so sick, because I feel better knowing you’re still alive in me.

Here are some foods you seem to love:

  • Pickles
  • Frosting
  • Mashed potatoes (like from KFC)
  • Gas station/movie theater nachos with lots of jalepenos
  • Mcflurries from McDonalds
  • Gingerale
  • M&Ms
  • Milk
  • Saltine crackers

Here are some foods that you appear to hate:

  • Eggs
  • Broccoli (used to be one of my faves!)
  • Most everything else

I hope you’re not expecting to eat like this once you’re born! :)

Love you,

Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved