Sunday, January 24, 2010

11 Weeks

Dear Baby,
Today marks 11 weeks of existence for you! Almost into the second trimester!



Number of weeks pregnant: 11

Weight: No idea...it's gotta be up at least a couple pounds from last week!

How I'm feeling: Still not feeling very good, but I'm getting my appetite back a bit. Now I usually crave some sort of "real" food, rather than just simple carbs. I'm having a really hard time sleeping at night, due to waking up every 20 minutes with the urge to pee. I'm still getting headaches pretty bad every morning, and it's definitely a challenge to will myself out of bed every morning (especially on work days!) I haven't had the energy to blow dry or straighten my hair since New Years!

We (hopefully!) get to hear your heartbeat tomorrow morning. We're so excited! Keep growing little one!

Love you,
Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved