Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Official

Dear Baby,

Your dad and I just got back from our first prenatal appointment. We didn’t get to see your heartbeat (I guess they don’t do that until you’re about 11-12 weeks old), but hearing a Doctor say the words, “you’re pregnant,” somehow makes things feel a little bit more real. We basically just went over a lot of do’s and don’ts (which I already knew from scouring the internet for pregnancy advice 6 hours a day for the last 2 weeks!), and I had 4 vials of my blood taken and a physical exam, to make sure I’m healthy. They said I’m the perfect picture of health.

It was nice to have your dad there. He was so excited to be a part of this. He even wanted to stay in the room for my pelvic/breast exam, but I made him wait in the waiting room. :)

Keep growing little one!

Love,

Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved