Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Googleing

Dear Baby,

Lately, you’re pretty much all I can think about. When I’m at my desk at work (like right now), I find myself googleing all sorts of random things related to you, including:

  • 8.5 weeks pregnant sick all the time help!
  • What do you think of the name Stevie for a girl?
  • Childcare Minneapolis
  • 8.5 weeks pregnant constipation
  • When to tell friends you’re pregnant
  • Dopplers
  • Odds of miscarriage 9 weeks pregnant?
  • 8.5 weeks pregnant craving gas station nachos
  • Missed miscarriage how common?
  • 9 weeks pregnant bloating
  • New baby and dogs
  • 8.5 weeks pregnant belly pictures

And the list goes on and on…

Thank God for the internet or I don’t know what I’d do with myself!

Until next time,

Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved