Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mashed Potatoes

Dear Baby,

Until you came into my life, I loved spicy foods–foods with lots of flavor. Now, all I can seem to stomach are completely bland foods that are void of any flavor at all. You seem to really like instant mashed potatoes. Not REAL mashed potatoes, but the kind that are made from mixing water or milk with dehydrated potato flakes. Yesterday at work, my boss went and got me some at the gas station for lunch. She told the girl working there that she was getting them for her pregnant co-worker. The girl was like, “I used to eat instant mashed potatoes all the time when I was pregnant too!”Apparently you’re not the only 8.5 week old fetus that soggy cardboard-type substances.

So today I went to the same gas station for lunch and when I got to the counter and asked for some plain mashed potatoes, the girl gave me this knowing look, smiled, and gave me an extra large serving. I think her and I are going to be seeing quite a bit of each other the next few weeks!

Alright, baby. Talk to you soon!

Love,

Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved