Saturday, May 22, 2010

Trees

Dear Stevie,
Tonight Dad and I went on a nice walk along the trails behind our house. We would have taken you for walks back there all the time. You would have loved it. There are huge, towering trees everywhere; it's hard to believe the area is just a mile or two away from the city.

Being surrounded by trees really brings me a feeling of peace. It's almost like I can feel you with me, as cheesy as I'm sure that sounds.

Anyway, I took a few pictures tonight. Here they are:




If any of you fellow mamas would like me to take a picture of your babie's name carved in a tree, just let me know!

Today was a hard day. I just miss you so much Baby. It was a rainy morning and I laid in bed for hours remembering how you used to have little dance parties every morning. Mornings were our special time. Like clockwork you'd start kicking me around 7am. I'd lay in bed, rubbing my belly, sometimes even talking to you, until 7:30 when I needed to get up to get ready for work. I miss my mornings with you so much.

I'll treasure those moments we had together for the rest of my life.

Love you baby girl,
Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved